Friday, April 13, 2007

#4

WOW It just gets BETTER for me this week.

Wednesday we buried my dad's sister. LAST night dad calls me to tell me that His Uncle's wife passed away after a long illness. I say this is #4 for me in 30 days. But there was a 29 y/o man that i knew back in the teenager years. SO that would be 5.

I was talking to my mom and she said "well you know once it starts it keeps going for a bit" Thats our personal fear, her father in law (my step grandpa), her dad (my maternal g-pa) and my dads dad, Are all older and getting more sickly. The fear is they all go in a row. I think I would go insane and back on meds for depression. But with all the recents I am doing good. I have people to talk to, a hubby that doesn't know what to say, b/c he knows he can't make it better, so he just holds me. Never telling me it will be alright, b/c its not true.

When my g-ma died, people would ask how i was doing. I always said "Its never easy you just learn how to deal" So far I am "dealing" ok.

Thanks for all the prayers at this time my family seems to need them.


On a lighter note the Kids 1st T~ball practice was TOOOOO CUTE!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker