My 70 Confessions
1. Who was the last person to call you sexy?
hummmm I can't remember the last time I heard that one
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Only when my kids are not with me
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Yep
4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?
Yep
5. Do you play Sudoku?
nope I looked at it once and said nope
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
Yes It could be my new Diet plan. But once it got dark I'd be skeered
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
Grab the kids and pictures
19. Who was the last person to sleep in your bed with you?
I slept by myself last night til 3am when Rob got home from work
20. Who do you text the most?
Tammy then Rob
21. Who last said they loved you?
Kylee
23. How tall are you?
5'8
25. Do you like your parents?
Well yeah
26. Do you secretly like someone?
Nope
28. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
Rob
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
I've been on the road with my mom once in her semi truck from Little Rock~Bronx, Ny~Seattle, Wa~LA Cali~and back to LR in 11 days! Other than that, NOLA, Kokomo, In, Sedalia, Mo, Those are all about the same distance. Wait I have been to Orlando too.
32. Do you like mustard?
LOVE IT
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Eat
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Depends on who is next to me. So a lil of both
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
Bout 15 min...
36. Can you do splits?
Nope
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
SuperBad
39. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
I think we were asleep at the house
40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
nope
43. Was your mom a cheerleader?
umm no
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
R
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Depends on what night it is last night was 7 but usually its about 8-9. Making up for all those long nights of no sleep when Kylee was little.
48. Do you like Care Bears?
They're cute
49. What do you buy at the movies?
popcorn and water
50. Do you know how to play poker?
a little
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
all the time, my car DINGS til you do it
52. What do you wear to sleep?
shirt and panties of course!haha
53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
in Bly-vegas....?
54. Is your hair straight or curly?
wavey todya
55. Is your tongue pierced?
Nope
56. Do you like Liver and Onions?
no all around
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
funny but knows when to be serious
59. Ever been to L.A.?
Yes!
60. Who is on your mind right now?
Rob cause I haven't got to talk to him as much as I'd like to.
62. What's your favorite song at the moment?
I haven't listened to much music lately
63. Do you hate chocolate?
Oh no way. I love it!
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
we don't generally argue over much but it would Usually be them letting my kids do what ever they want when they are over there
65. are you a gullible person?
I would home not
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No I got a husband and that's enough
67. If you could have any job, what would it be?
Um I'm pretty happy where I'm at
68. Are you easy to get along with?
I think so
69. What is your favorite time of day?
The 30 minute before I fall asleep when all is quiet
70. Are you generally a happy person?
Sure




1 comment:
LOL @ #66. I LOVE mustard, too! :)
Post a Comment