Friday, January 23, 2009

20 Questions

1. Explain the stain in your vehicle: In the back seats something the kids spilt and forgot to tell me I'm sure. Front passenger side, I didn't realize an unopened chocolate drink could leak, but it did and solidified into the crack of the seat. 2 months after we got the car, glad my seats are gray, it kind of blends.

2. Ever run your vehicle out of gas? I can't say that I've done this, but been on the receiving end of a phone of someone who did which was funny at the time. While My DH was driving a truck of a friend of his that he wanted to buy and dude was going to buy our car, essentially a trade deal, but they were both trying out the vehicles. DH had the truck and headed to town, and had been driving to work for a few days the whole 4 mile round trip, the truck said 1/2 a tank the whole time. Never thought anything about it, since it's a rather large tank. Friend failed to mention the gas gauge worked UNTIL 1/2 a tank after DH was sitting on the side of the road HALF way to town with no gas. So we considered the truck empty at 1/2 a tank for a long time and still do even though the gauge has since been fixed.

3. Worst thing an in~law ever said or did to you? I have good in~laws so I don't have much to say about that.

4. Weirdest thing a pet did? Weird is the norm for my kitties. I could go on and on about them, and now that I said that I can't think of anything to mention.

5. Dumbest thing you ever did on a job? I don't think I've had a Dumb moment but plenty of DUH ones. Never ask Open ended Questions to Truck Drivers..YOU never know what you're gonna get.

6. Circumstance that made you say no to a good paying job offer ? I don't recall ever turning down a good paying job.. but my standards are pretty low ! LoL! (haha stolen answer #1)

7. When you locked yourself out of the house, how did you get in ? duh with the spare key I leave in my car! That shows I've done it at least once, glad I live in the country where I don't have to lock my car.

8. Last time you pooped in a public restroom ? When the urge happens Iffn ya can't hold it, ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do...do... LoL !

9. Last thing you cooked your family didn't want to eat it ? I fixed DH some frozen Philly cheese steak for lunch yesterday It was rather nasty, won't buy that kind again. Cheaper than the expensive kind is not always the best idea.

10. What was the last worst present you received? no present at all is pretty bad right?

11. Worst meal you had to try and eat at a friends house ? Not sure about that.. most of my friends order pizza or we go out to eat.

12. Place you unintentionally ripped a loud vibrating fart ? Unintentionally ? I didn't know there was such a thing....

13. What was the last thing a neighbor borrowed from you? I have one neighbor but he don't ask to borrow anything

14. What game do friends or family bring out that will make you cringe? Haven't found one I haven't liked.

15. What was your lamest excuse to leave from somewhere? I never make excuses.. I just lie my ass off ! LoL!

16. Place you least want to go with your spouse, significant other.. There aren't many place I won't go with him.

17. When was the last time you got a shot in the hip? I don't have the slightest idea.. I may have a couple of shots past my lips tonight.. do they count ? LoL !

18. Do you buy cheap toilet paper ? I don't personally but work sends it for us in the office. I generally buy some for our bathroom and only use John Wayne style in case of emergency......I love John Wayne, but not his toilet paper ! LoL ! ( For those of you who don't know.. Cheap T.Paper is called "John Wayne " cause it's rough and tough and don't take no S**T off nobody ! LoL! )

19. Do you own and display an American flag? To be honest I don't think I do.

20. Last time you were ripped off by a mechanic? Since my gpa is a retired mechanic that don't happen I always asked questions that they don't think a chick should know to ask. If that don't work I bring him with me. Never hurt to bring the BigGuns with ya.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker