Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update from New Kitty.

Hey guys its Tra's new Kitty Darla and I wanted to give yall a lil update on how this new place is working out for me.

Ok mom so what is dis for?

My new daddy says I’m precious.

Blu don’t think so! Mom is gonna rename her Hag b/c she has attitude.

Daddy says my ears are bigger than my head, maybe I’ll grow into them

Gotta make sure daddy don’t leave without me knowing it.

Blu decided she would forgive my new mommy for bringing me

home she’s not mad anymore we all slept with mommy last night.

I think mommy will kick us out tonight we are bed hogs. But we are all getting along now.

Ryer wasn’t very sociable with the camera though. She liked me quicker than Blu. See she just don’t care.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker