NO not with mine. I pottied trained my daughter but my step son came along after the diapers were gone anyhow. Yesterday Rob, the kids and I went over to our best friends NEW HOUSE They'll be moving into 1st of next month, but we went over to help around outside by the pool yes we sat by the murky brown pool dreamin of when it will be blue again and diggin up some thorn bushes.
Ok back to the title of this blog. Their lil boy is going thru the potty phases so we ask him every once in a while "L" do you gotta potty, he says no. Moving on later. L you gotta potty, NO, I mean yeah I gotta potty. Well mom and dad were across to pool area and busy so here we go into the house into the bathroom. I help with pants and I ask, gotta poop? NO, gotta pee, yeah. SO he stands there and squeezes it, red coming to his face, and he sighs looks up at me and says "I squeeze it and nothing comes out" I almost FELL out into to floor laughing.




1 comment:
Dude, why aren't you blogging anymore? And I hardly ever see you on Twitter. :(
Post a Comment