Monday, February 14, 2011

Much Love & Stuff

Ill have to say that MrRobbieD and I aren't much on Valentine's day. Sure Ive gotten my share of flowers over the years but I asked him once not to go ALL Out and buy some $80+ arrangment because a Wal*Mart $4.88 bouquet made me just as happy. Its the thought that counts not the dollars spent.

The other day while I was at the above store I picked him up a sweet card $2 :) the next day the kids were out for yet another "Drive Momma Crazy Day" aka Snow Day & both our boy and I were under the weather so we went to the doctor. This last weekend Ive fallen asleep sitting up, laying down and once almost while in the bathroom, but we wont discuss that one. So my loving sweet mushy husband goes to town, I believe it was Friday morning after I called into work sick. (I slept ALOT this weekend so my days have run together) He comes home with Sims3 for Wii & a card. I think later that day he went to town again for something & he came back with a Reese's Heart & stuff to cook for dinner. I love my husband but he never cooks so I was curious what he was cooking. He made us chicken nuggets & tater tots!! :)

Saturday night after I was feeling alittle better, we along with another couple went to Strawberry's in Holcomb,Mo & I fed my cold some awesome BBQ chicken and baked beans!


SO Happy Valentine's to you all (who ever reads this) Much Love & Stuff!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read I read... LOL happy v day to you too. Heheheh chicken nuggets and tater tots PERFECTION.

smizzo said...

I am glad you had a Happy Valentine's Day! Mmm nuggets and tater tots would do me just fine. :)

Hope you are feeling better!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker