So you've landed on my page here in the vastness of the web.
So if you decide to read it. Welcome and enjoy the ride, keep your hands and feet in the car while the ride is in motion when completed and please exit to the left.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
My Group
I made a yahoo group for the purpose of a mailing list. So my friends from Myspace and real life can get an email to let ya'll know that I have posted something.
Hope it works.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah ~ I got the email about your blog being posted :) this is going to work out just as well as myspace... who knows if I get that new job I may be joining you @ blogspot.... Later
1 comment:
Yeah ~ I got the email about your blog being posted :) this is going to work out just as well as myspace... who knows if I get that new job I may be joining you @ blogspot.... Later
Post a Comment