So you've landed on my page here in the vastness of the web. So if you decide to read it. Welcome and enjoy the ride, keep your hands and feet in the car while the ride is in motion when completed and please exit to the left.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
The Story from This AM
The reason I took a xanex this am. I hate pills in general. But Kylee had found my last nerve this morning. She does SO good then all of a sudden she goes into this rages and I don't know why. She wanted and insisted on wearing a dress..I said no b/c its raining and her feet would get wet and she can't play in a dress. So I get her into jeans and a shirt. I asked her what shoes she wanted to wear boots or tennis shoes. 1st she said tennis shoes. Then she said they were cold. OK so warm fuzzy inside boots...THEY hurt...OMG Kid you have wore these HOW many days in a ROW with no complaints. In fact you wore the boots YESTERDAY!...SO here is it is 6:20 I have tried EVERYTHING, threatening to wake up Rob so she will listen, threatening to throw ALL the shoes out in to the rain. SO Instead I walk out in the rain to get some air and breathe. She comes screaming at the door that she WANTS me. I nicely tell her to leave me alone b/c Mom is getting upset at her. I had already spatted her on the butt which pissed her off even more. I told her to go to the shoe box and pick out what she wanted and she said no you do it.....I was LIKE I HAVE picked and YOU refuse so YOU do it. I take her down there and she starts relaxing where I can't carry her to the point it ends up hurting her a lil bit. Finally get the boots on that I had tried the 1st time and she gets in the car and whines and cry and screams ALL the way to school. We get there and she wants to lay down. Says she is sleepy the reason she was acting that way. Well duh should have slept instead of waking me up all night. I could see if she was sick. I was sick of yelling and my BP was through the roof and pulse was racing. So i took a happy pill. Got to work and I was ZONED the hell out. 1mg kick ass....Definantely not a good work quality..I need a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Since this isnt the first time she has fought you on getting dressed in the am and she is saying its cause shes tired, try picking out her outfit before she goes to bed. Show her two or three and let her choose then in the morning remind her thats what she picked out last night. I have a boy so fighting over outfits isnt an issue with us but thats what I would try. Hope it helps, lemme know.
Jennifer
Oops I sent email instead of comment. I get this blogspot thing now...
Hey Jen that was a brilliant idea! As I said in my email to Trac, I just went into a psychotic, uncontrollable crying rage and scared my child into submission. Now I just have to give her the crazy eyes look and she straightens up. You'r way is much better....lol!
Post a Comment