Sometimes I have dreams and when I wake up I wonder "What was that all about?" This morning I was dreaming I was getting a tattoo done by Sweet Pea from this seasons "Project Runway" and the girls from LA Ink were there. I remember asking for a tat I've been thinking about for a while, and I remember feeling the pain on my UPPER back, and once she was done she had tattoo "AMERICA" across my whole upper back, then I felt a pain on the calf of my leg, She was tattooing THRU my jeans, I asked her to lift my pants leg and she had tattoo "the incredible hulk's" face, then surrounded it by a CLOWN face. I was MAD! Then she looked at me and said that'll be $275.00. I was like UH NO that was NOT what I had asked for and I am not paying you for THIS crap. So I get up from the chair and look for Rob and he's with Mike (our weekend house mate) they look at me and tell me to pay for it. I said nope I am leaving. The Girls from LA Ink start to CHASE me and then I was in a car chase and I lose them. Then I realize I'd left Rob and Mike. Then Kylee woke me up.
I was trying to figure out WHERE all this come from. 1st I have been watching Project Runway not religiously but I've watched it when It's on. The clown was on a preview of a scary movie we watched last night. The tat deal I've talked about getting another one but not an AMERICA back piece.
I wonder if it was from the food I ate last night??? Weirdness I tell ya Just plain Weird!




No comments:
Post a Comment