So you've landed on my page here in the vastness of the web. So if you decide to read it. Welcome and enjoy the ride, keep your hands and feet in the car while the ride is in motion when completed and please exit to the left.
Friday, February 22, 2008
02/22/08
This week has been rather nuts around here. Monday I took off work for President's Day, 1. b/c Kids were out of school 2. Rob decided to take vacation so we could spend more time together. Tuesday school called and said Kylee was sick. SO I take off to get her, she slept all afternoon. Wednesday was "normal" Thursday again another call from school, OMG geez sickness every OTHER day. Then I go out to get Tyler from the bus and I get in the house and it was like a mack truck hit me. I got cold and couldn't get warm for anything! Sweat pants, long sleeve t~shirt, zipper hoodie, socks & "doggie house shoes" and a BLANKET! Still cold. I do the sick walk into the bed room crank up the electric blanket to level 5, it was a suana when I went in there to lay down at 5:30PM. I have to be sick to miss Survivor on Thursday's, I woke up at 8:05, dang it I missed it. I slept off and on last night each time I woke up I felt like someone was ramming dull pencils in each verebrate of my spine and joints. I woke up very tired this morning all the while never had a fever. I'm so glad the kids are rather self sufficent now, they knew I was sick and didn't really challenge me til this morning when I had the lingering head ache. All is well as of this moment. Although anything is possible at this rate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment