Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Springer Episode!



This Springer edition comes from you from Arkansas today. Lets introduce our 1st guest. Come on out Dramallama, as many of you know as readers of my blogs that is Rob’s ex wife Sara. She’s been fairly quiet over the past few years and not cause much drama and our next guest was rather pleased by this fact. 2nd guest Yours truly Tracey the one and only MrsRobbieD!



Let see the scene here. Yesterday Rob calls me with his general ‘hey I need you to bring me something to work’ spill, Nice to hear from him since our work schedules clash where we don’t see or talk much during the week. Anyhow, he goes on to say something like, Sara texted me to see if she could change……….well my thought here was change the time she was coming down to visit Tyler at spring break……..HER last name back to DeWitt. LET’s take a moment for a commercial break here.





Calgon take me away.



Cory B Trotz Law Office.



Mo’ Money Taxes



Do you need someone to off someone with tax money and need a lawyer to defend you?



Now we’re back. Some background on this situation. DL (short for Dramallama from now on cause I’m lazy and have a lot to say) married this man 4 months after I married Rob and was noted in court that it was out of jealousy of Rob getting remarried. She has 2 children by the man she’s married and has the same last name as the children. Now my question is here. (she cannont read this but I’m gonna write like I think she can) Exactly why do you want to become a DeWitt again DL? I hear you don’t like your maiden name. I’m sure it’s not only me that sees a problem as to why you want to go BACK to your 1st EX husbands name. It’s a tad on the demented I need a therapist side b/c I have some issues I can’t resolve.



In the text it said. Hey do you mind when I go to court for the divorce can I change my name to DeWitt, Let me know what you think, I won’t care either way? Why the hell even ask that unless you want him to say yes. I spoke to my sister in law that works for a law office and come to find out she don’t need his permission if were here in Arkansas, you can legally choose any name you’ve legally held previously.



Ok in thinking, I would consider taking my ex’s name back ONLY because my ONLY child has that name. BUT I don’t have kids with Rob, she has 2 sets of kids with different last names. So I’m not sure how to deal with this. I pray Rob tells her NOT to take his name and don’t say I don’t care or it don’t matter to me. I sent him a text with my opinion. It goes as follows. “This is my opinion on the name deal. She’s got 2 kids as ****** and no real reason to be a DeWitt anymore. She’ll be married again in a year so she can deal with ****** or maiden. Being DeWitt again is her pipe dream. This is the only she can be one again.”



DL is a on my friends list and occasionally I pop on her’s to see what’s going on, generally is a status or mood change. For a while it was “sad” and I miss my Tyler soooo much. Then it changed to “smitten” and Missing Someone so much. 2 days later she’s getting a divorce. Status stayed ‘smitten’ I knew then she had her a man in the wings. Few days later I went to her mother’s house to pick up Tyler and his siblings (her kids) were there. Her soon to be ex came down with them without her. Her mother told me that the soon to be ex had told her that DL was messin with some 19 y/o boy. And DL insisted they were “just friends” when I told Rob that he LAUGHED and said then she is more than friends, I’ve heard that one before. WELL low and behold she told Rob later on that there was more to them than friends and his name was TYLER! OMG so now the status changes make sense here, She wasn’t missing her son Tyler but her MAN Tyler. Can we spell demented?



Anyhow I know this was prolly really hard to follow but if you know me like I think you do you all understand this was to get it OUTTA my head and for your opinions or ideas how to approach this, b/c I love and trust you ALL!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker