Short and sweet version
- noticed lawn mower was stolen~WHEN I needed to mow the yard. Dont know what ya got til its gone....ooosy that's a song.
- HAVE a strong suspicion WHO Has my mower
- wish I knew his exact location I'd go steal it back~a$$wipe
- Cleaned up the nicely Ike enduced relocation process of all my porch accessories.
- Picked up limbs and half trees from the yard
- Wal~hell denied my bank card, embarrassingly used a Wal~hell credit card which kept saying invalid card #. BS BS BS.
- Went to the ATM which politely said we were -$233.32 WTH ever I just spend $175 and then $90 with the same card the night before. So unless I"m mistaken BANKS aren't open.
- Decorated for Halloween I want 45 days of Halloween and 15 days of Christmas this year. DEAL?




No comments:
Post a Comment