Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1st 3 hours....

In the first 3 hours that I've been awake today have been torture. I set my alarm to wake up ten minutes later than usual because I took a shower last night. I wake up and stumble into the kitchen lo and behold a note on the fridge as of late that's not a good sign and usually contains bad news. This mornings note. "I need a car, transmission is slipping in the truck don't want to drive." So here it is 5:30 in the morning, I throw on some clothes, call my grandpa that lives right down the road about a 1/4 mile to see if I can use a vehicle til this weekend. He says sure come on get it. I think ummm I'll ride my bike, CRAP its down there too, Next thought Ok I'll walk it. Toss on tennis shoes and a hoodie and off I go. Trying to hurry before the kids wake up for school I run a 1/4 of the way and the cool air burned my lungs. I make it to the car and go home to the front door open one kid has woke up.

She tells me phone was ringing and she couldn't find me. It was my grandpa wanting me to take a DIFFERENT car. So I load Kylee into the car and head back down to swap out cars, its now 6am.

Get back give Kylee clothes and get Tylers ready before I wake him up. OF course she don't want to wear what I suggest. Tyler gets ready with ease. Kylee is huffy but gets ready. We head out the door and I pull it shut.....OOPS car keys are IN the house along with the door key. CRAPPPPP. So I go to the car for my spare key and can't find to save my life, kids asking for more food and this and that. I get my back door key, run in get my car keys and snacks rush out. ONLY for Kylee to complain I got the wrong thing..and I forgot my jacket in the rush. SO again I go back into the house for different snack and my jacket, MAINLY for the jacket. I head out the door again pulling it behind me and smushed my finger a little in the door.

I get the kids dropped off and swing for some breakfast at BK and get to work about ten minutes late. GOOD thing boss don't come in til 8.

I'm wore out and I've not even got started. After school its home to wait on Tyler to get off the bus @ 3:45, wait 30 minutes, go to the school to pick Kylee & friend up from Cheer camp @ 4:30, home again to wait until friend's mom gets her daughter after 5, wait a little longer til time to leave to take them to Awanas at 6pm, come home wait to go pick them up from church @ 8....OMG my head is spinning...

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker