Friday, February 27, 2009

25 1st List

25 "Firsts" list

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Jeremy T.


2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? When we see each other we speak.


3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? Some kind of wine cooler drank to fast and it came back up! Not good on 2nd go round.


4. What was your FIRST job? I pulled wild cotton out of bean field @ 14 with my grandpa one early Saturday morning, decided indoor jobs better suited me lol.


5. What was your FIRST car? 1986 Chevy S~10 Pick up..


6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Tammy


7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of today? Tyler when he woke me up at 2am bc it was storming


8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Yoast


9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? In 6th grade around Little Rock, sightseeing thing. 1st trip SOMEwhere was to Eau Claire Wi in 11th grade.


10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Sherri and no.


11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? Bonnie’s in 2nd grade


12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Rob at 2am when Tyler woke me up bc of the storm, told him to turn tv on for him so he wouldn’t hear the wind.


13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My moms to my stepdad in 1988.


14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Again the 2am wake up call, talked to Rob.


15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to ? Hank Jr I was 8 years old!


16. FIRST tattoo? Butterflies and tribal lines on my lower back aka tramp stamp @ age 26 lol


17. First piercing? Ears @ 7

18. First foreign country you've been to? Memfrica lol


19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I have no idea.


20. When was your FIRST detention? We didn't have that in school.. we got our butts busted instead.. and as an adult I've never been "Detained".. not that I'm a saint.. I just never got caught ! LoL ! (I’ll take that answer)

21. What was the first state you lived in? ArKansas.. the one and only !


22. Who was your FIRST roommate? My ex hubby after we were married.


23. If you had one wish. What would it be? That all my friends and family’s money problems would just “poof” disappear.. (I'll keep that answer too)

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To read minds..could come in handy sometimes.


25. Who will be the next person to post this? You ;)

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker