Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I really should be more productive...

Time started: 01:07pm

Sex: maybe this weekend. lol

Birthday: 12.30

Siblings: I got a couple step sisters and a brother

Eye color: greenish, blueish with some yellowish

Shoe size: 8.5

Height: 5’8

What are you wearing: umm clothes?

Where do you live: in my house

Righty or lefty: right to write and lefty for everything else

Can you make a dollar in change right now: I don’t think so

Who are your closest friends: Rob, Tammy, Jen


Best place for a date? Home


Where is your fav place to shop: Target

Favorite kind of plant: kind I can’t kill


Fave Color: pink

Fave Number: winning lotto #’s

Fave Boys Name: Edward or Carlisle (sorry Twilight addiction & I couldn’t think if another one)

Fave Girls Name: Caydence

Fave Sport: bowling

Fave Month: warm ones


Movies: scary ones

Juice: OJ

Finger: foods?

Breakfast food: bisquit & gravy

Favorite cartoon character: Speedy Gonzales

Given anyone a bath: on a nightly basis

Smoked: yeah and got sick, dayum alcohol

Made yourself throw-up: um no thanks

Gone skinny dipping: I can’t, I’m not skinny anymore. Would be chunky dipping in my case

Eaten a dog: not to my knowledge…

Put your tongue on a frozen pole?: nope not even on a triple dog dare

Loved someone so much it made you cry?: oh yeah

Broken a bone?: nope, knock on wood


Played truth or dare: couple times

Been in a physical fight: nope

Been in a police car: yup but was the police chief’s car in which I was related too

Been on a plane: yup

Come close to dying: Everyday I’m sure

Been in a sauna: yeah

Been in a hot tub: yeah

Cried when someone died: duh!

Cried in school: I’m sure at some point I did

Fell off your chair: yeah

Wait for someone's phone call all night: nope I highly value sleep.

Saved AIM/Yahoo conversations: yeah couple times

Saved e-mails: yeah


Fallen for one of your best friends: Once long ago I have no idea where he even is anymore. I hope is doing great in life.

Made out with JUST a friend?: no


Used someone: yeah

----------------------------------------------------------------
What is...
----------------------------------------------------------------
Whats your good luck charm? My gma wedding rings

Best song you ever heard: Kylee singing Twinkle Little star when she was about 2 years old.

What's your bedroom like: organized chaos

Last thing you said: told boss someone told me on IM

What is beside you? air

Last thing you ate: reese big cup, not exactly on my diet but hey.

What kind of shampoo do you use?: the smelly good kind

Best thing that has happened to you this year: got a chunk coming back to us in taxes
J

Worst thing that has happened to you this year: the year is still young got 10 more months and I can answer this one.

----------------------------------------
Have you had...
----------------------------------------
Chicken pox: yeah

Sore Throat: umm yeah

Stitches: yeah those suck

Broken nose: nope

---------------------------------------------------
Do You.
---------------------------------------------------
Believe in love at first sight: maybe


Like school: I did

What schools have you gone to: pre school, elementary school, high school, college, tech school


Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000. dollars: Can we cook it 1st?

If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with you: My friends and Family

Who was the last person that called you: a driver

Who was the last person you slow danced with: Oh geez? ? ? ? Oh wait a boyfriend several years ago.

What makes you laugh the most?: the kids…or emails…or these questions

What makes you smile? Kids

---------------------------------------------------
Last Person..
----------------------------------------------------
You yelled at: kids

Who broke your heart: Rob

Told you that they love you: Kylee

Is your loudest friend: Tiffany

------------------------------------------------------------
Do you/Are You:
------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like filling these out? I guess I’m doing it aren’t I?

Do you wear contacts or glasses: yeah both but not at the same time

Do you like yourself: yup I guess I’m the only one of me.

Do you get along with your family: you betcha!

Stolen anything over $50: nope

Obsessive Compulsive?: I need to be at times

Anorexic?: SERIOUSLY?? nope

Suicidal? nope

-----------------------------------------------------------
Final questions
-----------------------------------------------------------
What are you listening to right now? me typing and boss clicking

What did you do yesterday: same as everyday with some added in stuff. Took kids out to eat, went by Gamestop to see how much they’d give me for our PS2, told me trade in value was $20, told them no thanks. Went home played Kylee’s DS games. Then same ole nightly routine/

Have you hated someone in your family: hated is such a strong word. I may not liked what they did.

Got any awards: yeha “good driver award” aka speeding ticket

What car do you wish to have: the new Camero

Where do you want to get married: I already am so this question don’t work for me.

If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?: my weight

Good driver: I think so…Cops seem to think differently sometimes.

Good Singer: in my own head

Have a lava lamp: in Tyler’s room

How many remote controls are in your house: ummm ten

Are you double jointed: nope

What do you dream about: random stuff

Last time you showered: last night

Last time you took a bath: I have no idea, don’t have time to sit that long.

Scary or happy movies: scary

Chocolate or white chocolate: plain

Root Beer or Dr.Pepper: neither

Mud or Jell-O wrestling: watching or participating? Hahaha (loads of sarcasm)

Vanilla or chocolate: both

Summer or winter: summer

Silver or Gold: white gold

Diamond or pearl: diamonds

Sunset or Sunrise: sun rise

Sprite or 7up: neither

Cats or dogs: cats

Coffee or tea: tea

Phone or in person: in person

Indoor or outdoor: out!

End Time: 01:34pm

1 comment:

smizzo said...

How long did it take you to do this? LOL @ the mud or jello wrestling.

So glad to know you are not suicidal! ;)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker