So you've landed on my page here in the vastness of the web.
So if you decide to read it. Welcome and enjoy the ride, keep your hands and feet in the car while the ride is in motion when completed and please exit to the left.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
5 years & Counting ~ Then '05 & Now '10
5 Years ago ~ His and Hers became OURS, in my Mother in laws home.
10.31.10
Today we renewed our Vows to each other and Our Family in Church. Today, Rob went forward in church & gave his heart to Christ.
Ok.... I'm being nosy but you have to explain the "gave his heart to Christ" part. That is a big... HUGE.... exciting deal if it's what I'm thinking it is!?!? Will you be sharing anything else about that?!?! :)
2 comments:
Ok.... I'm being nosy but you have to explain the "gave his heart to Christ" part. That is a big... HUGE.... exciting deal if it's what I'm thinking it is!?!? Will you be sharing anything else about that?!?! :)
WOW my 1st non real life friend to comment! Im flattered I really really am!! I didnt know anyone read my stuff.
Yes it is what you think it is Handcuffed Heart. I shall blog it now that I know someone wants to know more and reading ;)
Post a Comment