Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am the BEST!


This morning I just happened to be listening to our towns local country radio station, they have been talking about a contest for My little Pony Live tickets. All you have to do is call in and be like the 5th caller. SO I thought Heck WHY NOT its 6:50AM Driving to work. I dial. "Morning you are caller #2" .....Alright thanks...REDIAL...."Good Morning CONGRATULATIONS You are Caller #5" You just won FOUR My lil pony worlds largest tea party tickets. YEAH Kylee is GONNA LOVE ME!!!! Rob NOT so much. He hates MEMPHIS....and its in MEMPHIS...My selling point is they are at least $56 worth of FREE tickets. ITs at the Canon Center which is JUST cross the bridge into Memphis so its NOT actually IN the traffic and chaos that IS Memphis. MAYBE just maybe he'll want to go IF Tyler wants to go. IF not I'll think of something.

SO HAPPY~Kylees gonna BE THRILLED!!!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker