Yes I know I haven't blogged in a while, Yes I am still alive and have not fell off the earth yet anyway.
Kylee and I were sick last week. We are feeling better. Tyler was suppose to come and stay with me tonight but he's sick now So he'll stay with his g~ma so we don't get sick again, since we are not over it good yet.
I just got the call from Rob's neuro's office. She called with the info from his MRI he had on the 12th. She said was all clear, no anurism (sp?) no tumor, no strokes NOTHING. NO reason for headaches. UGG We wanted them to find something fixable but not terrible. Hard to explain. Just wanted a reason to explain it. So now on to something else I guess.
Well now that ya know I am alive. I got work to do. Later!




No comments:
Post a Comment