Wednesday, February 14, 2007

~Happy Valentines Day~

~Happy Valentine's Day~
Well today is Heart Day!

I requested NOTHING from Rob this year, just maybe a card or a handwritten letter. I came home yesterday he had bought a card and a lil bear for me. He is so good to me, I don't need alot of money spent on flowers that will die soon to show he loves me.

Last week he asked if I wanted to go ride 4~wheelers in Jonesboro (bout an hour away from here) this coming Saturday. I said sure we won't have the kiddos. Yesterday He calles me at work and askes "what i thought about going over there friday night and stay the weekend in a hotel room".....SHOCK! I have mentioned doing something like this JUST to get out of the house for a weekend with him. Like for our anniversary, rent a room with a hot tub etc and just LOUNGE, no phone calls etc. So I guess this is my Valentines weekend since I won't see him but for 10 minutes later when I take his food to him.

I am SOOOO look forward to this weekend with him. We deserve it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Awww, I'ts nice to hear about surprises and gushy lovey stuff. I'm glad for you Tracey! I hope you had a wonderful time.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker