Monday, February 5, 2007

~Fickle Pickle~

Why must this woman bug me so!
I guess because I let her, She feels she must let my husband know her every move and thought, as he said he talked to her more than me this weekend. I had nothing to say really, I was called a smartass so I stayed quiet after that. OH well anyway, I get that from him he is sarcastic ALOT and I picked that up from him. Any way she tells him last night her mom kicked her out with the 2 kids, she said she was going to her mother in laws last night. Then said her hubby accused her if cheating on him. And now HE wanted a divorce and that she was confused. OMG she has been spouting she wanted to leave him for HOW long now? So she texts him this am to tell him she was "hiding out" and didn't want anyone to know where she was. GOOD thing TYLER is with US NOW. God forbid we don't know were he is when she does this. She said she left her hubby last night. HOW do you leave someone that lives 900 miles away RIGHT NOW? ~~FICKLE FICKLE PICKLE!~~
Whole NEW world with her everyday. This are the Days of my LIFE. I need my own reality series....Any takers?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

if you had your own reality series ~ ppl would be tuning into it every episode ~ holding on to the edge of their seats because they never know what is going to happen in your world! i so wish that chic would move over seas or something ~ wonder if we could get her signed up for the army or something.... HUM......

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker