Monday, February 26, 2007

~Hopefully today!~

Today I find out if I get a new ride!



A 2006 Silver Dodge Magnum...A HOTT Momma Station wagon or as I heard yesterday a hearse.
I LOVE this car! I drove all weekend well except some yesterday I had to let Rob drive ya know b/c he is the one buying it. It gets AWESOME Gas mileage... So far I have driven about 320 miles and have a 1/4 of a tank left. I would have gotten gas by now in my lil red car.
I don't want to get my hopes TOO awful high JUST in case. The guy is to call me today and let me know if they got the payments where we want them. It will run about $50 more a month than my lil 2 door car.
TOOOO EXCITED!
Oh and 5 days til my lil ~PARTY~!!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker