In the previous blog entry, I mentioned the new cat. I've been reading internet articles on introductions of resident cats and new ones. It says to separate them for several days, with only a door separating them. I can't possibly leave one in a room all day and move the litter box into someones bedroom, as I became very aware this new cat can leave some stanky poo behind. They don't seem to have an issue with sharing a litter box or food area. Its just they don't want to hang out yet. I guess its the momma in me that wants them to get along right off the bat. Last night new kitty stayed in the bathroom in the pet taxi, while Ryer roamed around. This morning I let new one out and put Ryer in the bedroom with Rob. He'll let her out when he gets up. I hope in the time he gets up and I get home at 3:30 I still have a house in order and 2 cats. My hope is they are chillin on the couch together when I get home. But the skeptic in me is thinking not so much.
Wish me luck.




No comments:
Post a Comment