Well today is finally here. Rob and I have been planning a lil road trip to Little Rock since I guess CHRISTMAS or so. We've not been to see Mark and Decie in several years it seems. (They've been up this way though) I know their lil boy was a baby baby the last time, and since then they've moved to a bigger place, changed jobs and several other things. So since money stars have aligned and the time gods have permitted our travel WE are finally going. 1st plan was only Rob and I were going to take the trip, but plans often change around our house making it a family of 4 journey. This is the 1st out of town more than one hour trip with all 4 of us in the car. To say the least it should be interesting. Packing for 4 people instead of 2 was a tad interesting to. Its 2 hours til we leave and I'm still stressin over "did I remember this or that". Rob smokes and won't and don't smoke in the car when the kids are in there. SO here is a 3 1/2 trip without smokes with 2 argumentative kindergartners. Rob and I tend to want to get where we are going without stopping and I just don't see this being a non stop flight to LR tonight. But I suppose we are gonna try it unless I see Rob is about to enter panic mode.
So wish us luck and fun for the weekend. I should be interesting to say the very least. I can't wait til 3pm.....OR sooner if the boss decides to be nice and let me leave a lil earlier.




1 comment:
Good luck! Have a wonderful trip and be sure to take pictures!
Post a Comment