I love my Kids school, though I'm a lil bias I went to school there for 13 years. I'm proud they are learning more at their age than I did. I remember hearing 1st grade count by 10's as we had nap time everyday. My kids rarely get naps these days. Kylee told me what a noun was yesterday. GEEZ I think we got to that in 2nd grade back in my day.
I noticed at the beginning of the school year it was money for this money for that. Then it died down, now its back. I have TWO kids in the same grade, so its 2 cap and gowns, 2 sets of graduation and spring pictures, 2 field trip forms to sign and send money for by tomorrow, 2 baby pictures to find and turn in tomorrow per the note I got YESTERDAY!, 2 songs each have to learn and "dress" the part for graduation ceremony. Kylee as Jill in Jack n Jill and something to do with a mom and baby. Tyler as Jack in Jack n Jill and Humpty Dumpty.
How am I supposed to "costume" Tyler as HD AND Jack for the same deal? No facepaint, and has to be something that goes under the chair that he can changed unassisted into. Kylee's seems easy to pull off. Any ideas my creative friends?




No comments:
Post a Comment