So it begins tonight is the Kids 1st game of the season for coach pitch baseball. They'll be playing 2 games a week til June 9th. My poor babies and myself are going to worn OUT by the time this is over.
This weekend is Memphis in May Beale Street MusicFest in which Tammy and I are working along with Michele and Allison. I can't wait but I think I am nervous as I had one really weird ass dream about not getting there on time and not have ANY Of the stuff I needed and that Rob was Elvis like and tryin to throw me out of the car without my stuff then MIM was in a Mall setting and I couldn't find the car which wasn't ours to find my stuff. I woke up relieved it was only a dream b/c that was some Crazy stuff going on in my head.
Then on to field trips and graduation in May, then vacation/road trips in June and July. So much for no plans, I'm flat BOOKED up. If I'm not doing something I'm cordinating something lol.




1 comment:
LOL, you need to "just say no". ;)
Post a Comment