GEEZ how spoiled have I been the last 2 weeks~Friday before last I was off to go work MIM last Friday I went on a class field trip with Kylee, Tyler was sick so he couldn't go. Nothing at all to speak of happening today at work WHY am I here...OH wait yes that's right to get PAID.
Yesterday We that worked Memphis in May got out commission checks, while the 3 days was a blast in more ways than one, Its safe to say we all made more in TIPS than commission. And though there is eleven months left til we venture to try it again we have a master plan in play already. As Michele says as long as global warming continues.
Yesterday was the mark of my TEN years of graduation high school, Tonight my lil brother graduates 10 years and a day after me. Congrats Reid!
Tammy and I got to see Tiffany get her Nurse Pin yesterday and of course I think we were the loudest cheering section of the whole crowd.
Tomorrow its ON! Rob gets to hang out with Mark from Little Rock. And I am going with the Ladies + Randy (BFF Michele's beau) to Celebrate Tammy's Birthday and Tiffany's Graduation in Memphis. Can't wait to smell the BBQ downtown!




No comments:
Post a Comment