So far my kiddos are enjoying 1st grade. Although I think I have written my address and the date and our phone number 15 times each. I read what the teacher expects of them this year. They'll have a spelling text every Friday. I don't remember doing that til 3rd grade, but who knows that was 20 years ago.
A friend of mine and I are doing kid swap. I need someone to get mine to school because I have to be at work an hour before they can be at school and she needs one to get hers and keep them til 5 when she gets off work. So today is the 1st day for that one. Yesterday I went to her house and it throughly made me THANKFUL for leaving in the country. Her 2 kids + My 2 kids and 4 NEIGHBORKIDS in one house. I thought I was gonna need another box of hair color for all the greys wanting to pop from my scalp.
So my plan for if we go to her house instead of mine after school, I'm gonna open the garage walkin and close it BEHIND ME! No NeighborKids til HouseMomma is home. I'd really like to make use of her gym while I'm over there and her tanning bed after she gets home. This might work out good, I'll be a grey haired 28y.o skinny and faked tanned momma.




No comments:
Post a Comment