I was sitting down last night going thru the main and saw my water bill and did a DOUBLE take. My water bill averages about $22 at the MOST during the summer b.c of slip n slides and water slides. But what caught my attention was the amount of Gallons it said I used.... 56,000 gallons then the amount $112!
oooooo NO. What is going on here on average is use about 4000 gallons but were is the 56K I was billed as using..IF there should be a leak I should definitely see it going SOME WHERE! So she's gonna check it for me and let me know.
My best friend asked when I had a olympic size pool installed and more importantly why I'd not told her about it.
Friday my DH has to have his wisdom teeth removed. I made the appt last Friday and had asked and stressed that I wanted to be told how much money I needed to bring for our part of the surgery. NO call. SO I called Monday (yesterday) again she took my info and additional insurance info, stating I'll get this called in and let you know. Again 24 hours later NO Call..I suppose if I call tomorrow and don't get an answer by Thursday I'm gonna waltz in and say LOOK I've asked for a week now you have my address BILL ME!




3 comments:
Is that for a quarter or a month? If that was our quarterly bill I'd be tickled pink! Our bill has increased over 400% in the past 2 years because of the upgrades they've done to our water treatment facility. Every quarter it goes up higher and higher. We used to pay $80 a quarter and now it's almost $300. It's crazy.
The $22 is per month. I got it handled. The reader are just putting numbers down and mine got all screwy. My bill for last month is $17 and some change.
I would KILL for a $22 a month water bill. Seriously.
Post a Comment