Two days from now we would have been leaving for our Gulf Coast Spring Break, but instead we cancelled it due to our unforeseen misfortune. Staying home and working as usual, we need to save our days for when its time to get the house swap & move in in order. Little sad we aren't going Im sure we could use the time away. BUT we need to save that extra money we were going to take and put it into all the things we have to replace.
I need to write a few thank you cards..I need to write a letter to put in the paper to thank everyone publicly, but words escape me. I catch myself going in circles with no real direction.
I want to stick my head in the sand and pop it up when this is all over but IT don't work that way now does it? How I wish it did.




No comments:
Post a Comment