Well Last Thrusday is a day I dont want to remember but I have to deal with it daily for a while.
Thursday morning my husband called me at 9:30 telling me to get home because our house was on fire.
When I got there it was chaos. In the end the trailer was still standing my husband made it out ok but lost alot of stuff and our two darling Furbabies. So Ive lost all three in a matter of months.
Stuff is replaceable, Sentimentals were lost and some were found, lil battered and worse for wear but found. I got to say goodbye to BluKitty as they found her while I was in the house getting what I could salvage. I just held her and cried telling her how sorry I was. The kids took it hard but knowing they didnt burn up made them cope a little better. It helped me too knowing they didnt burn & that the smoke was their cause of death. I miss them deeply.
We are getting alot of help and donations I cant even begin to thank everyone for all their help and selflessness. I know I have helped out alot of people for nothing in return and I guess what goes around finally does come back around.
We are now living (staying) in a 30ft camper trailer in my moms back yard. So its a little cramped but its better than a hotel. We are looking at getting a double wide trailer to put onto the lot we have but its going to take time and more time. To get one moved out of the way and the other bigger one in.
Thank God we are all safe and together. If we can get thru this we can make it thru anything.




1 comment:
Wow, that's so awful. I'm sorry!! :(
Post a Comment