Yesterday was to be the start of Week 3 of the Couch to 5K program, but due to the kids school open house and my OES meeting I didn't get home and settled until 930pm. Its really hot here and I really need to get up early in the morning to do all that stuff.
I decided the two day break they give you between weeks hurts me more than helps because I feel like its worse on me the 1st run of each week. So for the interim I bought some Dr Scholls shoes that are just like the Sketchers Shape Ups but a 1/4 of the price. I'm a cheapskate, $30 vs $100. I wore them to the office today and what little I get to walk I can feel a difference in my back and my legs. I guess they are walking some muscles up.
I must get back on the wagon..But I might wait on a cooler one to pass by.




No comments:
Post a Comment