7.31.10 ~ I had planned on getting up early Saturday morning to get the running in, but when it was 6am & heat index was already 93, I decided to wait it out. Around 630pm it was still warm but the clouds had built up so the sun was hidden and there was a decent breeze. About 7, The kids left for a sleep over at a friends house & Rob was at work til nine. I posted on FB about the couch winning the battle of Couch vs Run. Almost as soon as I posted it I got up to get changed to go. I left the house about 745, Called dad to tell him what direction I had planned to go, since it was 1st run I did alone & it was close to dark (hour or so).
At the half way I was alot further than the last run, and I ended at my starting point just as the 5 minute cool down began. It takes 5 minutes to get to levee where I run and 5 minutes home so It works out. I wonder where to run once I get to the fence at the top of the levee, that I was almost too..Guess I could climb that gate too.




No comments:
Post a Comment