Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SunTrust Zoo Lights at the Memphis Zoo

Photos Brought to You courtesy of a crappy iPhone camera that obviously doesn't to well in the dark but you'll get the gist :) Also Hard to walk and snap pictures when you are keeping up with 9 year old boys in the dark!

Once Upon A Farm


Those Trees Lit up along with the Song playing

Tyler and his Best Buddy Michael

Tyler in the Lighted Train

Top half of a VERY tall tree

HEY Santa I found one of your Reindeer!!

Christmas Around the World

Entrance

Santa Fishing

Once Upon a Farm..again

Like his Daddy REFUSES to smile!! (I should have threatened to toss him into the water behind us)

Before they realized it was 65 degrees & too hot for their layers!

Sleeping Flamingos


Headed OUT!

Coats attached to Bib when they realized it was HOT & we all were sweating! Thankful it wasn't freezing though


Bonfire? I don't remember now lol

In the Snake house!


Michael in the train

Elves

White House & Leaning Tower of Pisa



Nice Snake...For a Pair of Boots! (Im not a fan of snakes)

Beautiful Night!!


So there is my OUT of order photos from Last night & I apologize about the quality, they looked better on the phone :(

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker