31 years ago at 2:15ish in the morning, my Parents became Parents & I was their Tax Break Baby. I wasn't supposed to arrive until Mid January so the doctor said the day before, I was a tad early which may account for my earliness for appointments and work now.
Today I wake up to an entirely cleaned kitchen, that I didn't do! I left the husband a note, stating, "I'm not sure if this was for my birthday or because you were tired of the mess, but thank you anyhow!" Ive worked some odd hours the last two weeks so its cut into my cleaning time at home. A couple of days ago, He left me a beautiful birthday card and a gift certificate for a mani/pedi (I didn't want anything but he kept insisting he get me something)
Tonight after I get off work after 8 hours in the quiet, because a holiday is approaching office, we are all going to Memphis to eat at Genghis Grill!! It is a cool & fun place to eat! Well I must get back to working the rest of this day.




No comments:
Post a Comment