Today for lunch I went Walmart. ONE b.c I didn't know what I wanted for lunch. TWO didn't want to sit at work. So I thought ok I'll go waste time there. I got some smell good for the automatic sprayer thingy. And I got some 2 liters and thought OK enough I'll get outta here b.c I didn't have a purpose to really be shopping for things I could do with out. Then I happened to go down the kitchen stuff aisle, and the other side was like backpacks and some clearance items so I thought I'll just see whats in this part....I looked up and saw this Micro go round. As you see by the link listed for $37 I think WM price was $27. There were 2 of them for $1.50. I thought surely thats a mistake...SURELY it is. And I thought to myself...SELF ours is on the brink of not wanting to work, you should get one....or two b.c who knows when its gonna die...I mean you've had this old one for 8 years. SO I get to the check out and SURE NUF each rang up $1.50. I bought about $60 worth of stuff for $3. WOOO HOOO!!




No comments:
Post a Comment