So you've landed on my page here in the vastness of the web. So if you decide to read it. Welcome and enjoy the ride, keep your hands and feet in the car while the ride is in motion when completed and please exit to the left.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
I forgot
I was sitting here at work about 9:45, talking to the boss about going to get an early lunch when the phone rings....Hi, this is Mrs C from Dr. H's office you have a dentist appt at 4 today but can you come in at 11. I must have made THAT appt in January b.c I sure didn't remember it, let alone that it was for today! SO Much for early lunch. I'll make sure the appt they set for me in January that I put in my calendar that ALERTS ME a day ahead of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment