Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting about that time!

Work is slow. Phones are quiet and I'm supposed to be here til 5. Wait the phone rang. For the boss...THATS NOT here!

My dad is bringing Kylee to have lunch with me, then I'm taking some clothes I'm freecyclin to the lady that wanted them on the way to take Kylee to her dads house. I'm switching the office phone to my cell phone in case anyone should call. Then a few last minute things around town and in case I should have to come back to the office.

Rob gets off at 11 tonight. I think we are gonna head out about 2~3 am to go to BRANSON! I'm so excited its our 1st vacation. Other than camping trips those are more work than relaxing. I hope to see fireworks over TableRock lake. IF I can stay awake that long. I know we are going on the Titanic and to Ripley's Museum. All else is optional in my opinion.

On the home front it was so nice to go home to an EMPTY house last night. Houseguest left yesterday morning sometime after I went to work. They left early due to some drama the night before. Kylee was outside and BOY grabbed her to make her listen and I DIDN'T like that at ALL. I told Rob they needed to GO or I was gonna make a scene and ruin some shaky friendships. He mentioned to FRIEND what had happened and I took Kylee and left. Needless to say they left the next morning.

BOY had no right to grab her for any reason. He should have came to me NO MATTER what she said or did. They are gone now and My world is making it's way back to normal.

1 comment:

smizzo said...

Have a fantastic vacation! So jealous - I have always wanted to see the Titanic museum! Take pictures!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker