Yesterday after work I had all these things planned that I wanted to get done. I had a plan.
- clean trash from my hubby's truck & make it smell better (successful)
- clean what lil trash was in my car (completed)
- wipe dust from both vehicles (did his and forgot mine)
- get gas in Rob's truck ($72 from a lil under 1/2 a tank)
- get cigarettes for Rob (on sale)
- sweep off porch (done)
- put sealant on the porch (didn't do)
- put away clothes in order to find missing checks (not done and still missing)
I got alot done but not all I had intended I guess the heat got me because once I got cooled off I was DONE! I went into my room and closed the door to take a shower without the watchful eyes of my kitty cats. I'm home alone and doors are locked. I proceed to take a shower and I'm rinsing the shampoo out and my water starts to loose pressure and then to a trickle then it stops...SO I think WTH, I know I should receive a shut off notice and I know they wouldn't turn water off at 8PM. So I get out of the waterless shower half soapy and walking into the kitchen and turn the faucet on. FULL speed water blasting away. NO ONE out side. House all quiet. 2 kitties bolt into my room seeing the opportunity. I go back into the bathroom turn the knob and WATER! NOW what happened here? I swear I've watched TOO many horror movies. Water turns off to get you to come out of the bathroom so someone can kill your a$$. And what did I do. I walked RIGHT passed a faucet to go OUT of my room into the kitchen.




1 comment:
OMG! I would have been freaking out, too! I would've thrown on clothes and ran to the car!
Post a Comment