Monday, June 30, 2008

Date with My DH

Last week Rob asked me on a date and had arranged a sitter and all...Well sitter was GF of out houseguests but all the same he arranged it. WOO HOO Go Rob.

So Saturday night we head out to go eat 1st then to the movie. Our choice "The Happening"...that has got to be the best movie we'd seen in a long time. We left the theater and He immediately said I've buying it as soon as it comes out. This means its really good by Rob's movie standards, he usually complains about paying so much when we could be at home watching movies.

Its not so much scary but more make ya think suspense like with a few...no alot of gross suicides. So if that is a touchy subject for anyone that reads this. Not so much a movie you'd wanna see. I won't say anymore about it but yesterday when it was windy made me think ok movie wasn't REAL!

1 comment:

smizzo said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time. I've been hearing a lot of good things about that movie, so I have got to see it!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker