Friday, December 8, 2006

~Fed UP~


SO I am at my wits END. And have turned left.


My cat is driving me CRAZY. She is not like other cats that do there own thing and leave you alone until they want to see you. This one is like a kid when Bad attention is still attention.


Kylee and I decorated the christmas tree last night with over 60 or so ornaments. And left for about 3 hours and came home, almost 1/2 were on the FLOOR. I was MAD!!! She had been IN the tree and I thought well if that is the worst I will be ok. BUT no she had to remove the ornaments and chased them all over the living room. Glad that they are plastic so I don't step on a glass one and deposit glass into my foot.

Kylee is at the age of being into Christmas and I can't enjoy it for having to redo it ALL.
SO with that. Anyone that would like a kitty that has been spayed and been around a 4 year old for the whole time. She does catch mice and kills them though she don't eat them. She would make a great cat for a person at HOME alot to entertain her.

We want a cat that is independant and calm and set in its ways. UNLIKE mine now.
I need a nap...later..Oh wait I am at work..BUT it is FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Poor Tracey ~ the cat is making YOU want to climb the tree... lol ~ take that crazy thing to the humane society or put it in the paper ~ FREE to good home. :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker