Monday, December 18, 2006

So Strong yet....

Not....I just don't get myself at times. I am SO strong and can pride myself in getting through things and working them out in my head, then share them with my closest and best friends and They don't see how I can possibly be sane in anyway. Because all of my situations NO one has ever been in and I am SURE they have no idea how I feel of HOW to help ONLY to be here to listen to me endlessly. Thanks ladies for all the support and prayers.

I feel like a candy that has a hard shell yet soft and mushy on the inside. I don't like it let people in that mushy place cause they hurt me in there. So I have this CHB (cold hearted bitch) Wall around certain areas. In the case of DramaLlama I am a CHB through and through. I won't go into alot of detail here. After all its the internet and I have NO idea who reads me anymore really.

Any how. Court in Jan 12th. Her lawyer sent her a letter stating he "quit" her. She calls my mother in law crying about this letter. NOT our fault she has not paid or contacted him why call here with your issue BUT I know she has NO one. Again not my problem. She wants to talk to Rob. OK so maybe she has decided after the 3rd time of us sending her papers about custody only for her to back out she may sign this time. So Rob calls, Tyler is over at the house. Call starts at 1:30ish Sunday. They talk and talk and talk.....til 4:15 or so...OMG the WHOLE afternoon. And did ANY thing get accomplished........


NO NO NO NO NO NO

She asked to call back at 7pm. I was like who cares I am watching season finale of Survivor talk ALL ya want. She called about 7:30 or so. He did talk in the living room so I could catch his end of the talk. I heard him tell her the same things over and over and over again. I told him he was chasing his own tail with her. They got off the 9:30. SO IN FIVE HOURS OF TALKING in ONE DAY!
They have a tenative paper worked up. Basically the same as BEFORE only with maximum visitaion.
OMGosh I wish this was over. B/c Rob is stressing BAD! He don't understand WHY he still cares when she cries about how her life sucks. He wants to help her but knows he shouldn't give to rats asses about her in any way. He knows they are not even friends so WHY should he care but he does. SO I told him its because he has such a heart that even the people he dislikes in SO many ways he don't like to see them hurt.
He is worried about me and how I feel in all of this. I am not in any way threatened by her. I don't fear her in our realtionship anymore. I know in my heart and head they are done and he won't compromise that. I left him a note telling him this morning. That I am here for him no matter what comes to him I will listen and help all I can. I am his best friend and best friends don't run when times are hard!

I suppose this post was just for me to get it out and BE DONE with it. To get it all out or least what I can on here. TO read and vent out what is festering inside me. DONE and OVER it.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I truly hope that you guys still go to court though ~ so you can get a judge to rule & finally be done with it. I wouldn't give in to her ~ she knows she has been backed into a corner & she is still fighting for control. Try to encourage him to stand his ground the best that you can.... Good luck ~ I'm definately praying for you guys!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker