Wednesday, December 6, 2006

A Milestone

My lil girl is growing up on me. I knew with all the back talking attitude I get sometimes she was getting there. But yesterday we were working on something at my house with my mom, she looks at me and said "Momma I have a loose tooth." I was like No baby, you have a lil more time before that happens. Lo and Behold she said no feel. To which I did...and it was MOVING...OMG I was in shock, my lil one is gonna be a snaggle tooth preschooler soon.

I had hear her tell me that 2 other kids had lost there 1st tooth recently. But I chalked one up to bad dental hygiene or sweets cause he is a big ole boy. But then the next one was a lil girl so, NOW mine is next in line it looks like to get a visit from the Tooth Fairy. She says she should get a toy from the Fairy..I said Santa is for Toys. The Tooth Fairy is for MONEY! She said well either will be fine...OMG GROWN UP!!!!!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker