Why as a matter of fact I am. Saturday is my birthday, just another day really, a reminder I am getting older. Kylee is growing so fast as is Tyler. My knees are starting to hurt more and more at night think I am developing RLS (restless leg syndrome). Rob gave me a ring on the 15th that was a b~day gift he thought I had found in his truck already. WHICH I hadn't I thought he would wait til the last minute like he does my Christmas. BUT NO I got a family ring with all our names on it with birthstones I LOVE IT. SO he planned ahead for my b~day. So here I am sitting waiting on 3 to get here I have an appt with a lawyer then, nothing major going on just some land changing names. The door beeps and in walks a man with a dozen roses, white ones, red ones, yellow ones and pinky purplish ones (mauve) with a Happy Birthday Balloon. So he knows I would expect it tomorrow being the day before my b~day. SO he sends today. He is so sweet NO matter what he says.
I know he don't read this BUT I LOVE YA ROB! And Thank you!




1 comment:
AWE!!!!!!!! SO sweet!!!! :)
Post a Comment