Friday, December 15, 2006

Pink Flamin Shoes

Guess what I did with my new fancy pink flame bowling shoes last night.



OF course bowl. But I bowled a 216 YES a 216 then a 130 which is normal for me and then a 150. I was happy not to fall being new shoes. But our team won 3 games to 1 again this week. Considering we are in next to last place there is really NO place to go but up. But we do alright to be made up of myself, a super good friend of mine, and 2 older ladies one is having cancer treatments done and the other is 85 years old. Slight generation gap but we have a GOOD time.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

That is SO awesome!!!! :) And why didn't you post the pic of those super cute bowling shoes?????? I want some know & I only bowl 2 x's a year.... :( It's the power of the pink flame.... You should get a bowling shirt made up ~ pink flame.... :)

Anonymous said...

Oooo i love the shoes..and yes i'm still being lazy and haven't made a account i've been depressed so doing anything is more then i want to..but i'm loving the shoes and u kicked ass in them too...YAY!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker