I seriously don't know where to start or where to end. SO proceed into my ramble with caution and please supply input.
I know I didn't sign up for what I got that's for sure. Rob's friend from work that had been staying with us for some months I lost count, found a new place to crash recently, which led to him finding a house in which he was going to move into along with his live in GF and their one year old baby. Now I knew her 14 year old son would be visiting this summer but didn't know status of that visit. So anyway, Said Friend asked Rob if GF and BABY could stay at our house for a week max so he could get house ready to move into. After talking we agreed that would be fine. The two have stayed before during spring break to watch Kylee for me so I didn't have to find a sitter for one week. I came home to a spotless house so I am cool with their staying at the house.
I'm told that FRIEND will be by to borrow Rob's truck again with promise to fill the truck back up which he didn't the LAST TIME and cost me $80 to fill up and we also heard he didn't use the truck for the reason he told us he was using it FOR. So I was leary about it.
I wake up Sunday morning to find 3 people in my house. GF, BABY and BOY...WAIT??? BOY where did he come from and WHY did no one MENTION him!
I ask Rob I said no one mentioned BOY was gonna be staying too, He said that one was new to me too. So with that I'm slightly erked. FRIEND still has truck and I'm thinking ok we're gonna go over and help them move in and get our truck back. And then it's mentioned that the house deal isn't quite working out as planned and now they have no where to stay.
They are now a family of 4 and homeless. No family here. nothing. AND guess where they landed....So we moved their stuff into a storage room here at work, Glad I have access to that on a SUNDAY!
BOY rode a 1/2 a tank of gas out of our 4 wheeler. Kylee can't stay away from him, which I'm really paranoid about. I'm sure he's a good kid but she's my baby and If he looks at her wrong or lays a finger on her, Yall will have to learn how to write on paper and become my penpal to the prison I'll be residing. I've met BOY twice now. And now he's a resident of my house!
Rob and I laid in bed last night talking.talking.talking. He asked WHAT in the world are we gonna do now. Because it was so sudden and no time to weigh anything out. He said I can't kick them out with the baby I just can't.
I woke up this morning after lil sleep with so much pent up anxiety that I wanted to cry, I walked into the living room to find BOY asleep on the loveseat. NOW mind you I'd don't have "Southern Living" magazine furniture but what I have is MINE and paid for and I take pride that it still looks new mainly because I keep throw blankets on them to sit on. So anyway I walk in there notice there is only ONE towel missing from the stack I'd left for them for showers. AND I know FRIEND took a shower but BOY was still in his clothes from yesterday. NOW he rode the 4 wheeler. He was cleaning up around my porch on the ground so I know he was dirty, he played baseball with Kylee and it was 95 yesterday so I know he was sweaty at least some point in the day. And of ALL places he sits or lays down he's on the UNCOVERED loveseat.
I woke up at 6am and was out my door by 6:20. I dread coming home today. I sit here at work thinking and praying what to do, but I'm sure God is like ok you're really on your own here. I have EIGHT phone numbers so far, myspace bulletin posted, BFF Tammy has posted on topix and looking and textin people.
Rob mentioned the Girls Float trip this weekend and I should invite GF to go with me too...I did and she's undecided. I hope I find them a place, I hope I don't go off the deep end, I hope this all works out, and I hope I don't cry at work, I hate crying. Thank GOD for IM's b.c without Tammy today I think I'd run away.




No comments:
Post a Comment