Tomorrow my lovely daughter will turn 6 every year on this day I think back of the events before her birth. One Week over due. Hottest week of the year. OB doc I'd seen for 41 weeks was out of town, so it was like "Hey new doc I've never met nice to meet ya, now get this kid into the world". I had a good experience I can say that with certainty. Good drugs they have is all I can say and she came out screaming and hasn't stopped sense lol. 6 years later she's still a keeper.
I'm biased but she's the smartest lil girl I know. She never ceases to amaze me everyday with the things she remembers or knows. She can read so well over the last few months it just rolls off her tongue like she's know how to all along. Talking about vacations with one of my BFFs Tammy this morning, She's begging me to take her to Washington DC over DisneyWorld. Hope to in a few years have a Mom/Daughter trip out there. I've been twice when I was in my teens I'd totally love to go back. But I'm a nerd like that.
I'm so proud to be her mom and I'm glad she chose me when God asked her who she wanted her mom to me. I know I won't get the Greatest Mom award by anymeans but she makes being a mom worth it all.
I love you Kylee and I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow. ...10 years from tomorrow she'll be driving and I'll be the completely GREY headed lady in the car behind hers.




No comments:
Post a Comment