NOT to be so dang picky.
15 phone calls at least trying to find a place for our houseguests Tammy and I struck gold. TWO openings, reasonable price, but not so great location. But the old saying is beggers can't be choosers.
I made the mistake of driving BY the said places and they left ALOT to be desired. NOW granted I won't be staying there BUT if I were homeless it would definatly be a temporary fix to my problem. I call to let FRIEND know about them, and he was like ok how do they look....Well I was honest. He pauses and says OH I hate to be picky but if they are really run down I don't wanna do that then.....
So in complete and udder frustation I've asked Tammy to email me ALL The places that she called and names and let them handle it and when the 1st comes if they don't have something they'll need to be finding a tent or something some where else.
They do have a lead from a friend of a friend of mine, that is going on our Float trip this weekend. I hope that pans out. I just needed to rant.
Septic tank attempt #1 failed last night.
Round #2 is tonight after dad removes the blockage in the pump.
Rob better be glad he married a redneck.
Tammy sent me some nice myspace comments about our friendship. I told her she made my day but its still early. I guess I should use my laugh defense for a few weeks to keep from crying. I was at work at 6:30am just to get out of the house b.c BOY was up and I had nothing to say to him.
I was asked to Bowl as a sub last night and lied about where I was going so I didn't get self invited people tagging along. I bowled really well with my sore toe and now I have a swollen knuckle but that'll go away later.
One last thing...Is it bad for me to have snacks stashed in my car so they don't get devoured while I'm gone to work?




1 comment:
Both bowling and hiding food are the best! ;)
Post a Comment