I loves Sims2. I know when the next "stuff" pack comes out. I know when the next EP comes out. I was slow on getting started on Sims b.c I had a slow computer. My DH decided instead of me upgrading my paperweight of a desktop that he'd just get me a new one...which rocks my fuzzy pink socks!
So I now have all the stuff packs and all the EP's I've now got 2 of the 3 Stories. The stand alone games. I'm am totally addicted to Castaway at the moment. I can't wait to get home and just SIM SIM SIM.
It takes me away from the "house guests" so I don't splode on them. Sims is my wonderdrug of choice.
I just purchased Sims 2 IKEA Home Stuff online..I came out yesterday...YES I Have a problem. Is there a club for that?




No comments:
Post a Comment