Thursday, June 26, 2008

Saga Continues...

As I type this, I'm sure my blood pressure is boiling.

Mr Picky as I've changed his name from Friend as I called him in previous blogs.

Recall back when I said I drove to Atoka Fuckin Tennessee LAST Week for a $900 check. Friday he got paid from work and that was $600 and some change. Guess what Mr Picky decided to go look at a trailer in the park I'd mentioned as a tempory place. Today GF called the utility places and found that all hook ups would be around $330. To get into the place is $400...All total thats what $730. And as of last friday they should have at least $1300. I did some deductions since gas money was given to us for the usage of our vehicles. And he gets paid tomorrow.

GF tells me about the set up costs. I was like great you're stimlus check covers most of that right. She texts back and says its gone.

HOLD UP!???!!! Its gone??? TO where. I've not seen any money... FOOD wise into my house was oh say MAYBE $100...MAYBE! I paid for gas, food and DRINKAGE on our girls trip for her. She got most of the float paid for though she was only out $6 for the trip. Wait that McD's stop was a whole $7 so she was still way ahead of me.

Now where o where has that money gone....

Breathe 1...........2............3.........oh fuckit its not gonna do any good. ONE MORE WEEK ONE MORE WEEK. Next Friday they are to there exit but if IF IF IF I find out I'm being lied too. SO help me GOD I'm gonna loose a "friend"

But then again real friends don't use friends. If its a give give give, and nothing in return thats not a friendship.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker