Progress...well if you want to call it that actually.
I paid bill friday and balanced the checkbook after and DOPE paid out a lil more than what we had..BUT it was doable but it stressed me out so bad. (mental note: boss gets into to work go to the bank asap) Anyhow I sent Rob a text. "we're broke. Papa Dayum (thanks Tammy)needs to hand over some money" So he says I'll talk to him.
I'd decided I was going to sell my 10mm herringbone chain that had no real meaning other than I bought it for myself before I had Kylee and had intention on giving to her. But like my wedding dress will prolly only be used as dress up. So anyhow PD *papa dayum* came in about 6pm and I was cleaning my room, (what I do in stressful situations) and says you don't need to go to the pawn shop. I was like uh? I was gonna just sell it. Forget pawning. Anyhow he said don't worry. I was like empty promise there.
He said Rob was coming home at 7. So I was glad of that. He comes home and we sit on the porch and asks so how much do we need exactly. I said all said and done about $150 to stay clear and out of the red. He smiled and said thats what I asked PD for, he said I went up to him and said hey man now i need you to help me out. He said sure whatcha need. Rob said $150, PD said Done! Will have tonight. Rob gets home and PD hands him some money Rob sticks it in his pocket, PD says aren't you gonna count it. Rob was like no man I trust you. He says no count it. So Rob pulls it out and its $300. Rob said well thanks man. And PD says..........wait for it......wait for it......... ITs alright man, just pay me back whenever you can. When Rob told me that I thought I was literally gonna fall of the dang porch. I looked Rob square in the eye and said WE DON'T OWE HIM A DAYUM DIME! He's lived with us while working for TEN MONTHS at least I think I undershot that! I can't remember when it started but I know its close to a year or more. He asked Rob about staying and was gonna pay $50 a week and we saw that the FIRST WEEK! So I don't see him getting paid back anytime soon...Someone please advise me when Hell starts getting chilly.
Rob told me that they've found a place......to stay.....with SOMEONE ELSE. Oddly enough since we asked for money its sped of the process. As of now THURSDAY they'll be relocating to someone else's place to stay. And said he's gonna pay him $150 a month..SEE I'd not agreed to that one b.c PER MONTH is to permanent for me. 3 weeks has felt permanent.
So anyhow that area of stress is over almost. Now I gotta figure out the route I want to take to BRANSON! And how I'm gonna load my car Beverly Hillbilly style to get my mother in law and Tyler home.




No comments:
Post a Comment